Friday 5 April 2019

Engine mount finalization

After the mount was fully welded by our local (top bloke) L.A.M.E I took it home, took all the old paint off, rubbed it back, primed and painted it.  It did take a reasonable amount of time but it was so rewarding to have a mount that would work. 














I did look into buying a mount from Sonex but by the time I managed to get it into the country I would be looking at well over $4000 for the thing. It was not my first preference to make the mount myself but if I was to be able to afford this conversion then I had to be a realist and look for a more economical solution. 

I am so pleased how it all turned out. I can't thank the guys enough that all helped to make this possible for me. It was good to sit back and let the experience of the other guys play out, watch and learn how it all came to pass.










No comments:

Post a Comment